I have taken three courses and have been thoroughly pleased with all of them. The basic and advanced Botulinum Toxin Type A/ Filler course I attended with Jill not only gave me all of the basics I needed to build a successful injectable practice, but gave me the confidence that I would have a support system in the rare event that I had an additional question after the training course. The sclerotherapy course with Terri Harper was also very beneficial. In the two years I have been practicing sclero in my practice I have had to contact Terri two times with a question and she has answered within a matter of minutes and offered additional help in the case of further issues. I could not be happier with the training and follow up support I receive with AAI and the talented staff I have met along the way. I would highly recommend these classes and this fantastic group of professionals to anyone.
Why Choose AAI?
AAI instructional courses have proven to be a vital tool in launching an aesthetic practice and furthering the success of an existing practice for the more than 10,000 students who have attended an AAI training course. So what makes AAI your number one choice for nonsurgical aesthetic training?
- AAI’s small group format, featuring a 5:1 student/teacher ratio, allows students to receive individualized hands-on instruction
- We have training options for every level of expertise – from beginner to masters level
- All topics and instructional materials are continuously updated to include the most up-to-date information on new products, injection techniques, and industry trends
- If you find yourself with questions after a training, AAI’s clinical response team can help answer post-course clinical questions
- All participants receive access to the AAI exclusive online Facial Anatomy Lab 101
- AAI instructors are all expert injectors and the leaders in the industry