Fundamental Neurotoxins/Dermal Fillers
*You are now in the CME cosmetic training course section of our website
Combined Use of Neurotoxins (BoNTA) & Dermal Fillers for Facial Enhancement: Fundamental Techniques
This comprehensive 8.5 hour hands-on aesthetic instructional course details the fundamental cosmetic applications and techniques utilized by respected and expert international injectors of neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers. This course is offered to clinicians having less than 6 months experience routinely injecting any of the FDA approved cosmetic Neurotoxins (BoNTA) or dermal filler products, and who have a desire to expand their skills and increase their aesthetic practice.
8:00am – 12:00pm
Didactic Lecture on Dermal Fillers and Botulinum Toxins
12:00pm – 12:30pm
12:30pm – 4:45pm
Hands-On Training for Dermal Fillers and Botulinum Toxins with Live Injections
4:45pm – 5:00pm
Review, Discussion, Q&A
Course content consists of:
Morning lecture focusing on principles and practices for achieving optimal results for facial shaping as well as wrinkle/crease reduction and facial rejuvenation.
- Step-by-step instruction for successful and safe treatment of appropriate sites of the upper and lower face and neck is provided.
- In-depth education and interactive review of facial anatomy and physiology equip you to confidently determine the best treatment plan utilizing Neurotoxins (BoNTA) and Dermal Fillers. Discussion about how to most effectively combine Neurotoxins (BoNTA) and Dermal Fillers with other non-surgical modalities for total rejuvenation is provided.
Afternoon is dedicated to hands-on injecting experience, learning fundamental techniques using both Neurotoxins (BoNTA) and Dermal Filler products. Our highly qualified instructors provide one-on-one teaching that is tailored to your existing experience as an injector. AAI’s limited class size ensures each clinician receives optimal time to practice new techniques and build confidence in treating sites new to their experience.
This CME cosmetic training course offers review and fundamental instruction of techniques for the traditional, FDA-approved sites, such as glabellar creases, nasolabial folds and hyperhidrosis, and will touch on some of the off-label sites listed below. ONLY the sites listed below will be covered.
Dermal Filler Sites for Injection
* Indicates Off-label site
- lips (vermilion border and vermilion)
- nasolabial folds
- mandibular grooves/pre jowl depression (jowls)
- marionette lines/oral commissures
- cheek augmentation
- hand rejuvenation* (FDA Approved for Radiesse)
Neurotoxins (BoNTA) for Injection
- glabella frown lines
- horizontal forehead lines*
- crow’s feet
- brow lift (medial & lateral brow depressors)*
- bunny lines of the nose (nasalis)*
This course provides 8.5 CME/CE credits.
Click here to view full accreditation statements.
*Program subject to change.