Advanced Neurotoxins/Dermal Fillers
*You are now in the CME section of our website
Combined Use of Neurotoxins (BoNTA) & Dermal Fillers for Facial Enhancement: Advanced Techniques
This comprehensive 8.5 hour hands-on aesthetic instructional course details the latest cosmetic applications and techniques utilized by respected and expert international injectors of Neurotoxins (BoNTA) and Dermal Fillers. This doctor and nurse injector training is offered to medical professionals having a minimum of 6 months experience routinely injecting any of the FDA approved cosmetic neurotoxin or dermal filler products, and who have a desire to expand their skills and increase their aesthetic practice.
Sample Program Agenda
8:00am – 12:00pm
Didactic Lecture on Dermal Fillers and Botulinum Toxins
12:00pm – 12:30pm
12:30pm – 4:45pm
Hands-On Training for Dermal Fillers and Botulinum Toxins with Live Injections
4:45pm – 5:00pm
Review, Discussion, Q&A
Course content consists of:
Morning lecture focusing on principles and practices for achieving optimal results for facial shaping as well as wrinkle/crease reduction and facial rejuvenation.
- Step-by-step instruction for successful and safe treatment of appropriate sites of the upper and lower face and neck is provided.
- In-depth education and interactive review of facial anatomy and physiology equip you to confidently determine the best treatment plan utilizing Neurotoxins (BoNTA) and Dermal Fillers. Discussion about how to most effectively combine Neurotoxins (BoNTA) and Dermal Fillers with other non-surgical modalities for total rejuvenation is provided.
Afternoon is dedicated to hands-on injecting experience, learning advanced techniques using both Neurotoxins (BoNTA) and Dermal Filler products. Our highly qualified instructors provide one-on-one teaching that is tailored to your existing experience as an injector. AAI’s limited class size ensures each clinician receives optimal time to practice new techniques and build confidence in treating sites new to their experience.
This Instructional Course offers review and perfection of techniques for the traditional, FDA-approved sites, such as glabellar creases, nasolabial folds and hyperhidrosis, as well as the additional off-label sites listed below:
Dermal Filler Sites for Injection (discussed in detail during lecture)
*Indicates off-label site
- lip augmentation (vermilion border and vermilion)* (FDA approved for Restylane L, Restylane Silk and Juvederm Ultra)
- nasolabial folds
- mandibular grooves (jowls)
- marionette lines/oral commissures
- chin augmentation*
- cheek augmentation* (FDA approved for Voluma)
- tear trough deformity*
- brow lift/augmentation*
- earlobe rejuvenation*
- perioral fine lines
- nasal sculpting*
- instructor will assess participants’ readiness for treating these areas and assist in determining if patients are appropriate candidates for treatment
Neurotoxins (BoNTA) (dicussed in detail in lecture):
- glabella frown lines
- horizontal forehead lines*
- crow’s feet
- brow lift (medial & lateral brow depressors)*
- bunny lines of the nose (nasalis)*
- lower lids (orbicularis oculi)*
- nasal tip elevation (depressor septi)*
- gummy smile (LLSAN)*
- smoker’s lines of the mouth (orbicularis oris)*
- lip augmentation (orbicularis oris)*
- down-turned mouth (depressor anguli oris)*
- mental crease/peu d’ orange/dimpling of the chin (mentalis)*
- horizontal neck lines (neck accessory muscles)*
- platysmal neck bands (platysma)*
- square jaw (masseter)*
Click Here to View Course Calendar
This course provides 8.5 CME/CE credits.
Click here to view full accreditation statements.
*Program subject to change.