This introductory course will prepare you to offer what is considered to be the “gold standard” treatment of telangectasias and reticular veins. No previous experience required.
Course Content Includes:
- Overview of anatomy and physiology, as well as pathophysiology pertaining to leg and facial veins
- Treatment options with sclerosing solutions, safety issues, and complications to avoid will be covered
- How to set up a sclerotherapy practice; how to integrate this treatment into your aesthetic menu of services
- Includes hands-on practice of sclerotherapy by injection for safe and effective treatments
- Discussion of other modalities for vein treatment